Wizards 2013-14 Schedule Available for Download!
Download The 2013-14 Washington Wizards Schedule To Microsoft Outlook And Your Handheld!
Take the Wizards with you and always know when and where they play! If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2013-14 Wizards schedule into your calendar in moments....then sync to your handheld device! This download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, Blackberry or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
Download the 2013-14 Washington Wizards Schedule Now
(Right click and choose "SAVE TARGET AS")
To get the Wizards schedule onto your Handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you synchronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE >>> OPEN & EXPORT >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will
be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the
right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding
fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Synchronize your handheld device to your computer.