Download the 2013-14 Detroit Pistons Schedule
Keep your schedule up to date with the Detroit Pistons as they embark on a brand new season. You can now download the 2013-14 Detroit Pistons regular season schedule.
Steps to Add to Microsoft Outlook:
1. Save the file available at the following link: http://www.nba.com/pistons/schedule/2013/schedule.ics
2. In Outlook 2010 Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import | In Outlook 2007 Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export
3. Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” then click Next
4. Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on Ok.
5. Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import
6. When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click the Import to actually import the data to your calendar.
Alternate Outlook 2010 instructions:
1. From Outlook, select 'Open Calendar > From Internet'.
2. Copy and paste http://www.nba.com/pistons/schedule/2013/schedule.ics in the 'New Internet Calendar Subscription' field.
3. Click 'OK'.
Steps to Add to your Google Calendar:
1. In the Other Calendars section at the bottom of the calendar list on the left, click the 'Add' button and select 'Add by URL'.
2. Copy and paste http://www.nba.com/pistons/schedule/2013/schedule.ics in the 'Public Calendar Address' field.
3. Click 'Add'.
Steps to Add to your iCal for MAC OS users:
1. Choose File > New Calendar Subscription in iCal.
2. Copy and paste http://www.nba.com/pistons/schedule/2013/schedule.ics in the 'Subscribe To' field.
3. Click 'OK'.
*Please note: Game times are subject to change.