Five things to know about the Pelicans on Jan. 27
1) Anthony Davis put on a show Sunday, racking up 22 points, 19 rebounds and seven blocks in a 100-92 victory over Orlando.
2) Listen to Monday’s Black & Blue Report for a one-on-one interview afterward featuring Davis and Pelicans radio analyst John DeShazier.
3) Davis provided one of the best highlights of the NBA season, with NBA.com’s “Dunk of the Night,” over Magic center Glen Davis.
4) The Pelicans will practice Monday morning, then head to Cleveland this afternoon. The Pelicans (18-25) visit the Cavaliers at 6 p.m. Central on Tuesday night.
5) On the weekend, the team held an NBA Jam Session scavenger hunt, featuring a guest appearance by Anthony Davis.