The Orlando Magic Dancers are one of the premier dance teams in the NBA! The Dancers and Stuff the Magic Mascot are available to add star-power to any type of event. From business meetings, to charitable events and more, we can provide a unique experience that your attendees won’t soon forget!
The Magic Dancers may be requested for any combination of the following activities at your event (minimum of 2 dancers, minimum 2 hours):
- Meet, greet, and take photographs with event guests
- Dance routine performances (minimum of 5 dancers required)
- Conduct an autograph session with official dancer photos
- Teach a dance clinic
- Hand out event giveaways or gifts
- Assist with product demonstration or modeling
- Any other appropriate activities requested, as approved by the Magic Dancers Manager/Choreographer.
The following information is required in writing in order to request/confirm a Dancer and/or Mascot event appearance:
- Name and purpose of Event
- Date of event
- Appearance start and end times (talent will arrive approx. 20 minutes prior to designated start time unless otherwise specified)
- Event itinerary including how talent will be used during the event
- Explicit driving instructions to the event location including ballroom name or number if applicable, street address, and parking instructions
- On-site contact name and cell phone number in case of emergency the day of the event
- Any other information that will assist us in preparing the talent for your event (type of event, audience demographic, background on your company and/or the mission of the event, etc.)
- Billing address
For pricing information or to book Talent for an upcoming event, please call Jeanine Klem-Thomas at 407-916-2675, fax the required information to 407-916-2858, or email the required information for review to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Orlando Magic Dancers and Stuff the Magic Mascot stay extremely busy throughout the year! We recommend that you submit your request at least 30 days in advance to ensure that we can meet your needs.
** All Talent appearances are based upon schedule availability. The Dancers and Stuff are not available for event appearances on scheduled home game nights.
Heather, Tiffany, Kori and Shaunte with Pro Baseball Player Johnny Damon at the OMYF Open. Kendra has fun with the children at a Baskets for Books Community Event!
To request an autographed Orlando Magic Dancers photo: Please send your request and a self addressed, self stamped 10"x15" envelope (if the envelope is smaller than the size indicated, the photo will be sent folded) to:
Orlando Magic Dancers
8701 Maitland Summit Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32810
** Fan mail may also be sent to this address.