Due to overwhelming demand we will be holding one more mid-season workshop. Don’t miss your chance to get a leg up on the competition for next season's upcoming audition!
This workshop is geared at helping candidates prepare for the 2016-17 Miami HEAT Dancer Auditions. Don't wait until the last minute to start preparing for next season’s auditions.
- Clinic Date: Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
- Location: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 (Enter through the Command Center on the south side of the arena)
- Time: 7:00pm-10:00pm (Registration from 6:30pm-7:00pm)
- Cost: $40 (cash or credit card)
- Parking: Free Parking in the P2 parking garage.
- Must be 18 years or older on date of workshop
This mid-season workshop will include the following:
- A make-up seminar with a current HEAT Dancer make-up artist. Learn tips on how to apply performance make-up for the big day. One lucky person will be chosen to be a model and have their make-up applied.
- Learn HEAT Dancer styled choreograph from the HEAT Dancers Director. You'll learn at an audition pace and receive critiques from current HEAT Dancers, Dancer Alumnae, and the Director.
- Fitness Seminar with HEAT Dancer trainer, Peter Marrero. Receive one-on-one feedback on your physique and tips on what you can do to get in the best shape for the audition. Included in this seminar are a Q&A, nutrition plans, and a mini HEAT Dancer inspired work-out.
Come looking your best! Wear a 2 piece form-fitting audition outfit (with sneakers). Full hair and make-up is a must if you would like to receive accurate feedback on your image. Bring a towel, water bottle, work-out sneakers, and small snacks. Also bring a list of questions you may have.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 786-777-4108 or firstname.lastname@example.org