The FREE official Cavaliers mobile app is available NOW for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and is compatible on all Apple and Android smartphone and tablet devices. Fans who currently use the previous Cavs App will receive an update pushed directly to their device to download the latest version.
ALL ACCESS, ALL THE TIME!
Giving fans anytime-anywhere access all season long, the Cavs app will showcase dynamic and interactive capabilities to get them ready for game time, all the time! Features include:
- Integrated news stream with Cavs articles, videos and photos
- Aggregated social media feed, featuring tweets from Cavs players, coaches and personalities
- Updated roster, player and game stats, schedule and league standings
- Ticketing info for all upcoming events at Quicken Loans Arena
- Live HD radio broadcast stream of the entire Cavaliers 2014-15 season (for users within a 75-mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena, per NBA regulation)
- … and much more!
GAME DAY APP-SPERIENCE
The app also features several groundbreaking capabilities to provide Cavs fans coming to Quicken Loans Arena with a customized game day experience. By leveraging geofence and beacon technology installed throughout The Q, the Cavs will engage with fans during the game through location-based alerts:
- As they enter Quicken Loans Arena for the game, fans just might receive a customized video message from the team welcoming them to The Q!
- Catered to fan interests and location within the arena, fans can also expect personalized offers for the Cavs Team Shop or Aramark concessions to be delivered right to their phone.
- Through Google Maps technology, fans will have the ability to explore The Q through a detailed, interactive arena map. Coming later this season, this same technology will offer Cavs fans step-by-step directions to find nearby arena entrances, concessions, restrooms and more!
CATCH ALL THE ACTION, LIVE!
For fans in-arena who are connected to The Q’s FREE advanced Wi-Fi or DAS networks, the Cavs app will showcase a multitude of captivating second-screen features, providing them with the ULTIMATE fan experience:
- Live play-by-play coverage, enhanced game-tracking stats, extended box scores, in-game shot charts and heat maps for each team through the GameTracker feature
- Quick replays of all Cavalier possessions from multiple angles on the court
- Opportunities to win great prizes through a gamification feature powered by SnapBatch (a Cleveland-based company). Cavs fans can participate in head-to-head trivia based on real-time results on the court!
- Following the game, fans will have the opportunity to relive their game day experience with video highlights and postgame interviews.
NBA and NBA member team trademarks, logos, identifications, statistics, game action photographs, and video and audio are the exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the member teams and may not be used without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2012 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
Never miss a thing! Sign up for official Cavs Fan Alerts powered by Verizon and be the first to get game scores, breaking news and more on your wireless phone. Remember, any wireless network can support alerts. Every text alert requested &/or received will be charged separately or per your plan. Message & Data rates may apply.
There is no subscription fee to join and there are no additional premium charges when you receive your updates. Fans can expect to receive up to twelve (12) texts per week and can stop at anytime by texting "STOP" to 720720 or any Cavs Fan Alert received. For assistance, text HELP to the 720720 short code for information.
Text CAVS to 720720 OR Sign Up Below
- Breaking Team News
- Upcoming Cavaliers Game and Broadcast Information
- Score Updates at Halftime and the End of the Game
- Special Discounts for Cavs Tickets/Merchandise
- Special Giveaways/Contests
The Cavaliers work with but are not limited to the following carriers: Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Boost, Nextel, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular, Cellular One, T-Mobile, and more. Terms and Conditions. Agreement to receive an SMS message is not a condition of purchasing a good or service.